Brick and mortar reflections

cpelsy2k1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,

I was down in the city (Rochester) last weekend and I came across this reflective bridge down on East Avenue. When i started looking around and saw the different reflections that came out of the bridge I tried to compose a shot that makes you think for a minute what exactly you're looking at, whether or not you're looking at just a building or if something isn't quite right and then you figure out part of the shot is a reflection. Let me know how you think I did. Also any C+C on brightness levels, contrast, etc. is always appreciated. Thanks!

reflection1ex7.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-03-16

reflection2gw5.jpg

reflection3za6.jpg

reflection4zm8.jpg

reflection7jb7.jpg

Pick one please, we don't need 5 seemingly bracketed shots that illustrate the same thing.

Pick one please, we don't need 5 seemingly bracketed shots that illustrate the same thing.

Well part of what I am looking for is feedback regarding which one everyone likes the best. That being said though this is my personal favorite because at the top of the photograph you can clearly see the building continues beyond the shot, however the reflection clearly stops within the picture making you (well at least me) think about what is going on.

Shot with
Canon EOS 30D at 2008-03-16

Most reactions

New Topics

Back