Brick bridge

dklod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these this morning. C&C much appreciated.

SG205229edit.jpg

SG205233edit.jpg

3.B&W version of the above. Not sure if I over did it. None of my monitors are calibrated so I dont know.
SG205233BW.jpg

Taken with GX20 with 12-24mm lens. Have some verisons in RAW but cant process at the moment.

Thanks for looking.

Cool perspective, I like the B&W the best, I think it loses something in the color, where as in the B&W there is a wide range of tones, is that the right word? Either way very nice contrast, although I wonder if those trees on the bride could be taken out in PP. They are a little distracting, at least the one on the left is!

AwesomeI like the perspective on the bridge, I love the composition. The B&W image make it look like it was takeb in the early years of construction... Great work :)

love the nice wide angle - is that a 4:3 camera?

edit: found out that it's a regular aps-c sensor - that'd explain the super-wide angle! :drool:
Definitely makes up for the FZ7's not-so-wide (yet very long) lens :lol:

Cool perspective, I like the B&W the best, I think it loses something in the color, where as in the B&W there is a wide range of tones, is that the right word? Either way very nice contrast, although I wonder if those trees on the bride could be taken out in PP. They are a little distracting, at least the one on the left is!

Yeah, the B&W is growing on me. Those trees are actually on the other side of the bridge but are tall enough to be seen over the top.

love the nice wide angle - is that a 4:3 camera?

edit: found out that it's a regular aps-c sensor - that'd explain the super-wide angle! :drool:
Definitely makes up for the FZ7's not-so-wide (yet very long) lens :lol:

Not taken with the FZ7. Could only dream of getting this shot with it, even with the wide angle lens screwed on.

The texture rocks here. I particularly like the last one because of the emphasis on exactly that

Thanks. Yeah, having problems making the colours pop. I have some in RAW, maybe will have better luck with those.

AwesomeI like the perspective on the bridge, I love the composition. The B&W image make it look like it was takeb in the early years of construction... Great work :)

Cheers Jack.

Its a bridge/walking track these days. It used to be a canal carrying drinking water for Sydney from a dam to the treatment plant. THey filled it in and now its part of a massive walking and cycling track.

I dont bump my images, but I really feel i need more input on these. It was a last minute thing as it caught my eye as I was driving by so I was in a hurry to just in there and get something. Im going to reshoot the scene but I would like some better ideas. They are pretty generic at the moment, I can see that now. So if anyone has done something similar, maybe you could share a tip or 2. With some creative help, I think I can capture some really nice here. I can get a 14mm prime, would it be better than the wide zoom of the 12-24??

Cheers.

Most reactions

Back