What's new

Brick it!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
B&W or color?!! Does the crop feel right?
1.
8176298693_f6c20a2d2d_z.jpg

2.
8176299013_a3b48dba08_z.jpg
 
B&W for me (although colour works too), and I'd crop a bit off the top.
 
I like both, agree there is something iffy in the crop. I think perhaps you need the point on the triangle on the left since the three white shapes are such a strong element?
 
I like color. I would like to see the alignment adjusted so the corner of the structure is straight up and down.
 
Black and white shot for me and I like the angle too. Nice shot.
 
Yup, I feel the negative space is important in this one, and it's clipped.
 
^^ nailed it. The geometric patterns of nothing are cool but incomplete, bottom left.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Ok, peeps!! I'll work on the crop again. See if I can get the rest of that white triangle on the bottom. I might take a little off the top too, just for the fun of it.


Thanks for the comments!!
 
I'm late to the party, but the the left point on the triangle needs to be there, as was noted by Judi, David and Bill. That aside, a neat catch.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Here you go, new edit!!
And BJ....I don't know what the building is...lol I tried to look it up but I couldn't find anything on it. It was in downtown Philly.
8178915183_122fdb9e9a_z.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom