Bridal Shower

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kylejordan.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i'm photographing a wedding in mid August and was asked to come take pictures of a bridal shower. I thought it was a bit, er, different, but ok. I was a lonely man in a yard full of woman...:er:

Anyways, here's a few random shots taken during the day. Some are quick snap shots as well as some portraits.

1. This girl posed for me with her balloons
08.jpg

2. She look a tad bored.
07.jpg

3. A little lady like? Mom got her cleaned up just after I took the picture.
06.jpg

4. Smiled for the camera
05.jpg

5. I never got this hat thing...They took all the ribbons from the gifts and made it into a hat for the Bride
03.jpg

6. Bride posing in front of flower garden
02.jpg

7. Bride and best friend together. I used a few settings to make them look like they are glowing and turned it black and white to enhance their white dress they were wearing. This was the bride's favourite shot.
01.jpg

Let me know what you think. Any tips or suggestions?

I'll have more in the future from the wedding. They want 'different' engagement photos as well as photos from the rehersal dinner, ceremony, formals, reception, opening gifts, etc...

Cute series. I like the 4th and 6th. 4 needs some light in the eyes... if only a catch light. On 6, did you try cropping a bit off the top? Maybe lose the red? Then a bit off the right to center you subject. Just a thought.

Looks like a bunch of fun!

Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back