Never say never.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I should know better than to say I'll never do something. Been saying for years that I will never shoot a wedding, well if finally bit me, lol. Had a friend ask me to do a small wedding of a couple that I shot both of their Senior portraits and have know a few years. This included her bridal session, the engagement session and the wedding and reception. Now I can check those off my list and be knowledgeable if asked in the future.

Here are three from the bridal session. Yes, they are all b&w conversions but I liked them and they go together well. All three shot in a studio that was rented for this session.

1) looking and waiting for the day.

47995575603_0df92b0003_b.jpg

2) Wondering where he may be and if he is thinking of her.

47995747357_0c1a5ea76b_b.jpg

3) Waiting on Princess Charming.

47995575858_0802fd0459_b.jpg

@ronlane you are a braver man than me. I'd be terrified that something would happen and I'd screw up the wedding. Nothing meaner then a P.O. bride, mothers, grandmothers, aunts....... Lol

IMO great set. I also love the window shot, though I'm not sure of the crop at the bottom. The second I think might have been better as a head & shoulders. The mid thigh crop seems off. Overall I think the third one is the best of the bunch.

I just love the window shot ! Very nice, very nice indeed!

Thank you.

Very nice but one and three for me.......

Thank you.

@ronlane you are a braver man than me. I'd be terrified that something would happen and I'd screw up the wedding. Nothing meaner then a P.O. bride, mothers, grandmothers, aunts....... Lol

IMO great set. I also love the window shot, though I'm not sure of the crop at the bottom. The second I think might have been better as a head & shoulders. The mid thigh crop seems off. Overall I think the third one is the best of the bunch.

Thank you. It wasn't bad being a second shooter but it helps that I have worked at other events with the lady I was shooting for.

If you are referring to the crop of the window photo, that was intentional because she was standing on an apple box to be able to get up that high. If you are talking about the third picture crop, I was cropping out the light stand and someone standing back there holding it.

But thank you.

If you are referring to the crop of the window photo, that was intentional because she was standing on an apple box to be able to get up that high

That explains it! LOL

All Beautiful and love the titles

These are all great, but I really love that first one!

Great images.
#3 has 1930's feel to it.

Thank you. I see what you mean and is probably why I like it so much better in b&w.

These are all great, but I really love that first one!

Thank you. I knew we needed to do something with that window when they showed that spot to me. It is in the back of the studio and I had to move a scaffolding and some other stuff to get back there and have a place to shoot.

I thin˚ the first is the most flattering to her. She loo˚s less slender in the others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back