Bridal Styled Shoot

hannaschelling

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to share some images from a shoot this past weekend. CC welcome!
10359392_825352114161899_6618348591169843166_n.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0038s.jpg
    DSC_0038s.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0119s.jpg
    DSC_0119s.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0509s.jpg
    DSC_0509s.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 122
I very much like the two of the right-facing brides looking toward the camera, but the one on the steps, IMO, suffers from a serious mis-use of leading lines. The stairway on which she is standing forms a perfect leading light, BUT...the two steps in the background pull my eye right past the bride and up those steps to nothing at all. I think this one would have been MUCH better had you used the farthest flight of stairs and the arch for a frame. Additionally some fil light would not have gone amiss on this one.

I very much like the two of the right-facing brides looking toward the camera, but the one on the steps, IMO, suffers from a serious mis-use of leading lines. The stairway on which she is standing forms a perfect leading light, BUT...the two steps in the background pull my eye right past the bride and up those steps to nothing at all. I think this one would have been MUCH better had you used the farthest flight of stairs and the arch for a frame. Additionally some fil light would not have gone amiss on this one.

^I agree with everything he said.
That first one of the bride facing right and looking at the camera (the one where it's just waist up)--that's a stunning image! I love that one!

Thank you very much for the in depth CC! I hadn't thought about the distraction of the top two stairs, but as it was I had to clone out about 6 people standing on the top landing. I will definitely keep that in mind next time!

I do not like the neck wrinkles in the one photo. This is a lovely,lovely, simply AMAZING location!!!! Pretty models!

Thanks, Derrel, will have to get rid of those! It's the International Rose Test Garden in Portland, OR

Thanks, Derrel, will have to get rid of those! It's the International Rose Test Garden in Portland, OR

Yeah...I know...I live about 15 miles away. I had no idea you lived so close to me, Hanna!

Yes, very nice location and photos! I do agree with the prior posters about the one on the stairs. I'm surprised you didn't have to clone out more people. Every time I've gone there it has been rather busy.

What a beautiful location!

802.jpg

This was SOOC - got lucky with the stairs being this clear with how many people were there

you're lucky one! great place, amazing models, but in some photos they are little bit sad

Most reactions

New Topics

Back