Bride From Over The Weekend

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a shot I try to get and is NOT EASY at all! I do have a normal shot of her taking off her veil (this is before the ceremony).

Basically, tried to shoot this, trying to keep the face in focus (somewhat close) and everything else zooming out effect.

This took me 20 mins to edit over remote access from work. Ideally, I'd probably fix the bride's under arm on her right.

Again, it's much brighter than it looks here!

DoreensWedding228.jpg

Too much space at the top. Your eye is led away from the subject because of the bright blown area.

Gotta love that "artsy" angle, and the frames on the table. Composition is weak.

With both of your suggesstions, here's another version, this time, uploaded in FB instead. I didn't do anything to change softness, that was done by Photobucket. I still haven't figured out how to go about doing it. Googled tons of stuff but probably not searching the right terms :confused:

67430_10150295715940226_882565225_15341588_6224797_n.jpg

I would go in photoshop and add a lens effect and switch it to the "zoom" option and then mask out the face with a large soft brush.

I would go in photoshop and add a lens effect and switch it to the "zoom" option and then mask out the face with a large soft brush.

Yeah true but I like the challenge to do it through the camera, although it's super hard. But of course, w/ practice, I can master it. I think more props doing it through camera than doing it through PP :thumbup:

I don't know about all that, but to each his own. Either way, if you don't nail the shot it's better to do it in PP than to waste the shot.

I don't know about all that, but to each his own. Either way, if you don't nail the shot it's better to do it in PP than to waste the shot.

Yeah. I do have a shot of her w/out the effect which I can PP

The crop looks better.

Your sig made me :lmao:

The crop looks better.

Your sig made me :lmao:

Thanks! :thumbup:

Which part? The "canon eos digital rebel"?? LOL I changed it since I sounded like I was bragging. Wasn't my intention, was just excited bout new gears I guess. :mrgreen:

I don't know what you are trying to achieve with this shot, it is doing nothing for me, what is she doing with her arms holding up the windows ? plus it is not very flattering, has the house got subsidence ?

Thanks for your opinion :thumbup: She was pretending to be holding something on her head before she busted out w/ a dance for me.

Ok just got a sec to look at this picture and as a woman, I would not like it at all. lol for the only reason there is a bit of back fat/arm roll under my arm. Liquify that out! I know, I know. how much is too much, but believe me, she wont even notice you did it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back