hqphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hqphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1810.jpg

nice idea... but, Imo, I think you need to crop... or zoom it *WAY* in... you can hardly see any details on the bride or groom....closer to them would be good. =] and im pretty sure their the main subjects.... and the water and the sky on the top left seems blown out to me.

nice idea... but, Imo, I think you need to crop... or zoom it *WAY* in... you can hardly see any details on the bride or groom....closer to them would be good. =] and im pretty sure their the main subjects.... and the water and the sky on the top left seems blown out to me.

Igree!!

i like the pic. i agree that it could be zoomed in though. being able to see more details like the bride's hair, dress, and flowers would be nice. i like the water below them, so maybe you could have left less room above them for all the trees and backdrop.

It's way too far away to grasp them as the subject. The image is overexposed with blown out areas, and the focus is very soft. I am not sure how large the woman is, but from the perspective you shot, she looks huge.

Thanks for all of the comments, I appreciate them.

I do have a few photos of them closer on the bridge, but this just happens to be one of them that was zoomed out a bit. They wanted me to get them on the bridge with all of the surrounding view so that is why I zoomed out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back