What's new

Brides

I think you did a good job with these. My only concern would be number 3 - the leaves in the foreground of the shot just seem to dominate things and make it harder for me to discern the subject. I probably would have tried to shift so the foreground leaves were only present in the bottom third of the picture. Beyond that, good work! :)
 
I think you did a good job with these. My only concern would be number 3 - the leaves in the foreground of the shot just seem to dominate things and make it harder for me to discern the subject. I probably would have tried to shift so the foreground leaves were only present in the bottom third of the picture. Beyond that, good work! :)

I agree with Vortex. You had done good work. Every single picture is just so beautiful but that 3rd one is making things unclear..
Rest are nice. Well done..
 
Out of focus foreground objects are VERY unpopular with American audiences...but it is HUGE in many places that we call the "east"...so...keep in mind, regional differences exist...
 
Out of focus foreground objects are VERY unpopular with American audiences...but it is HUGE in many places that we call the "east"...so...keep in mind, regional differences exist...



Huh, learning something new everyday! I don't particularly mind to OOF foreground, I just wish the leaf wasn't right in front of her face.
 
Out of focus foreground objects are VERY unpopular with American audiences...but it is HUGE in many places that we call the "east"...so...keep in mind, regional differences exist...

Oh, I am aware of that. :) My point of concern (which I probably did not articulate as well as I had wanted) was not so much that the foreground was bad as it was dominating the scene. If the OOF foreground (to coin the phrase from jowensphoto) is in the lower third of the picture or, at the worst, below the neck of the subject (as jowenspohoto remarked) I think it would be an outstanding shot! Or, as an alternative, if the OP had positioned the foreground such that it made a V around the subject I think that would also be really neat to see. However, the foreground draws my attention away from the subject of the picture and I'm not sure that's the goal of the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom