What's new

Bridge and some high buildings..

kamilla

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Thank you for looking. C&C welcome

1.

BWzmostunamost.jpg


2.

WidokzmostunalowerManhattan.jpg
 
I like the composition in 1 :)
 
i like both of these a lot. nice contrast and composition.
 
Brooklyn Bridge is ALWAYS a neat subject for photography.
Upon seeing your night shots of it, I wish I had had a chance to also be there at night. Alas, the only time I ever got to be there was on an overcast day with drizzle and cold wind (shiver :wink: ).

I think I have a photo of the "tall houses" that you show us here, too. Very different (for those were taken on the same day as my Brooklyn Bridge ones), but the same buildings, I believe. My focus was more on the water tanks on the roof tops, though, if I remember right.
 
Both of them look like they're tilted every so slightly to the left.

The first one is great.

The second one is OK, but could be great if there were more sky above the buildings. They look crowded as-is.
 
Well, I found (upon our very brief visit there) that the tip of Manhattan IS crowded ... it can no longer help to also LOOK crowded ;) :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom