Bridge birthday lights (6 photos)

quad b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Sydney Harbour Bridge turned 75 today (19th March), and over the weekend Sydney threw a party for its icon. Last night (Sunday 18th) colourful lights were put onto the bridge and it looked fantastic. Made me very proud to be Australian. Here are six of the photographs I took last night. Comments very appreciated...

Hope you enjoy.

032.jpg

028.jpg

024.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

023.jpg

Thanks for looking.

When we heard of the Bridge Birthday on the news yesterday night, I was wondering out loud who would be the first on TPF to show photos of the birthday. You are! Hey. And such good ones!!! All good --- and for me Photo 2 stands out! But all are good.

Spectacular series!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a wonderful job on these. I'm hard pressed to narrow it down, but 1, 2 and 3 would get my vote. Thanks so much for sharing these.

These are wonderful! My favorite is the 2nd :D

happy birthday bridge!

I like #1 the best.

3 and 6 get my votes, the blue on the beams is too cool looking.

If you dont mind me asking, how much post processing was done on these? They look outstanding and when I opened this thread the first thing I said was "wow". Stunning.

i have to say that the only post process i did was change of image size. the colours are "as is". that's why it was such an amazing sight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back