What's new

Bridge Construction

Jane948

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pics from Jun 12, 2006

Just a quick FYI .. I was the driver and was partly moving (traffic) if u hate these, lol

0409tv.jpg


0386ul.jpg


0360ll.jpg



Camera: Canon Powershot S410
 
nice I like the first one better imo it has better composition :)
 
My favourite is the second, and I like that you made use of your Powershot while you were driving (in slow moving traffic, I understand?)... the Powershots just seem to allow for that!
whisper.gif
I find I can handle mine even when going at 100km/h, but shhhhhhhhhhhh. Never tell anyone!!!
 
The last one is my fav.
I keep wondering what's the reason for those nets. Flying fishes?
 
you guys the bridge has been under construction so the nets are for stuff not to fall on the cars and LaFoto yes it was VERY slow moving traffic, if at that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom