What's new

Bridge Silhouette C&C

poker_jake

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
321
Reaction score
55
Location
Duluth, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please for some recent shots.


1
DSC_3324.jpg



2
DSC_3248.jpg



3
DSC_3312.jpg
 
They look great except you clipped the top of 1!!!! I like the exposure of the first and the composition of the last the best
 
Is that in Duluth Minnesota? Nice pics. I think it would look much better if you waited a little longer and made the bridge more of a silhouette. But still nice photos.
 
Yep, its in Duluth. Thanks for all the comments.
 
Is that in Duluth Minnesota? Nice pics. I think it would look much better if you waited a little longer and made the bridge more of a silhouette. But still nice photos.

I just want that sun to be a tiny tad bit lower in #3.
 
Is that in Duluth Minnesota? Nice pics. I think it would look much better if you waited a little longer and made the bridge more of a silhouette. But still nice photos.

I just want that sun to be a tiny tad bit lower in #3.

Thanks, I should have stayed longer but moved on further down the shore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom