Bridges

That first is awesome JC

Thanks. I was pleasantly surprised by this and the roll. Every one was a keeper for me. 36 for 36. I think I got the sunny 16 down. These are straight scans. I love that old beat up camera and lens. I was worried about the wrinkled shutter curtain but doesn't seem to be an issue. I'm scanning the second roll now.

If you look closely, you can see where this winter's extreme ice flows scoured the bark from the trees in the background along the river's shore. The ice acted as a very powerful abrasive. I am interested in seeing if this kills the trees or somehow alters their looks later.

Bridge.jpg

Shoreham foot bridge where all the flowers were laid after the deaths at the airshow.

IMG_0515.jpg

Historic Gila River bridge at Kelvin, Arizona along with its 21st century replacement under construction. Once the new bridge is open, the old one will be left as a pedestrian crossing:

Dam and bridge over Huron River. Taken from my Samsung S9+ and processed, actually overprocessed, in Lightoom CC for Android on the same phone while sitting in the Detroit airport.

Flat Rock, MI
LRM_EXPORT_20180608_160250.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_20180608_160241.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back