Brigde in the mountains (C+C)

Jas101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the way the light hit the small bridge through the trees. However looking at the picture I'm not quite satisfied with it, without being able to really put into words why. The group of trees to the right was a compositional call as they hid a trash can.

Oly OMD M10, 14-42 EZ Kit lens. f5.0, 1/80 sec ISO 200, Exp comp 0.

Attachments

• PC250198.jpg
    PC250198.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 173
Nice scene, but I can't help thinking I want to see it from the other side of the path so I can look down along the bridge.

I like the way the sun comes through, but I would have liked to look down the bridge. Other than that a nice scene

Very nice. Exposure on point. Again, also like how the sun comes through and the shadow casts. It has almost an idyllic mood to it. And part of the strength of this picture is it makes the audiance want to know more and explore the area, which is a charm. Also, the picture pops. I like it alot.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Do you think there is some post processing I could apply to this photo? Except for re sizing and converting to jpg I haven't done anything to it.

@tirediron problem is that from the other side the background wouldn't as nice, there is a building and more people on the other side.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Do you think there is some post processing I could apply to this photo? Except for re sizing and converting to jpg I haven't done anything to it.

@tirediron problem is that from the other side the background wouldn't as nice, there is a building and more people on the other side.
B&W

Honestly, I'm not a fan of this in BW.

Attachments

• PC250198b.jpg
    PC250198b.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 149

Most reactions

Back