Bright, Fun, Funky - Family Portraits

our neighborhood has been barraged with Win7 promo ads, and these totally look like they would be part of the campaign. :lol:

you should go throw them into a banner or calendar via purchy | print.

keep up the good work.
cheers.

When I first saw your pictures, I was thinking: that style is so "utah" and when I went to Lacy's website, she is from the same County as me. That "style" is so trendy here.

When I first saw your pictures, I was thinking: that style is so "utah" and when I went to Lacy's website, she is from the same County as me. That "style" is so trendy here.

Not quite sure if my style being "so 'utah'" was meant as a compliment or not! :lol:

I LOVE the colors. She did good to pick out specifics for you. I love when clients do that! The last is my favorite.

You did great :) fun to see my work was an inspiration! I think its safe to say this bold look wont be a trend for me considering my whole life/house is a overload of color! I am a lover of bold colors although I can totally appreciate those soft sweet tones also. Happy photos everyone!

Th are all great - but 7 is just too cute!

You did great :) fun to see my work was an inspiration! I think its safe to say this bold look wont be a trend for me considering my whole life/house is a overload of color! I am a lover of bold colors although I can totally appreciate those soft sweet tones also. Happy photos everyone!

Thanks Laci! It's good to see another Utah photographer on here! I love the colors in your photography, absolutely gorgeous!!

Wow--my eyes hurt! 'Do's got some colorz!

The last shot with the kids and the sign and arrow <Rental is fun,and funny.

Your color palette normally pops! quite healthily. Will these even print without being out of gamut and looking a bit odd?

YUP!! Just printed this order!! They look FANTASTIC!

great pics ..loved the funky colours...they are becoming the trend here in england too...dos bitter jeweller visit these posts??? from some of his other coments i think he would blow a fuse..........he just had a rant about pop pics in one post...hes too professional to do them............

great pics ..loved the funky colours...they are becoming the trend here in england too...dos bitter jeweller visit these posts??? from some of his other coments i think he would blow a fuse..........he just had a rant about pop pics in one post...hes too professional to do them............

Thank you! As far as professionalism is concerned, I consider myself a professional, and as a professional, my first priority is to please the client. THAT and only THAT is what keeps me in business! I think these images are fun, bright, and funky. JUST like my client!!!! ;)

right on...ive been looking into the wrong forums... most of them are too concerned about taking technically corect photos of twigs or bottle tops and have no idea what the paying public want...i am pleased i came across this section...pros who still know how to have fun....

I love them. I don't think they are too overdone at all and I'm sure your client LOVED them. Poses are great location is great lighting is great. I would change nothing.

The colors a bit too bright for my eyes. Very colorful to be sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back