What's new

Brighton Peer (England)

Katrina

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany (Magdeburg)
19th October 2005 :)

Bauwerk10-gro%DF.jpg


Bauwerk11-gro%DF.jpg
 
Looks like a cool place. I like the thick clouds.
 
That first one is very nice, lovely light in the sky and on the pier. It's only the structure on the left and the railing that distract me ... I wish they weren't there.
 
Those are really nice photos... I especially like the first one, The railings along the bottom are a nice touch as they are part and parcel of the sea side really add to the picture :thumbup:
 
hi,
i live very near brighton, and i have to say these are really good! Its not the eastiest subject to photograph! Lovely moody sky! When ever i go all i get is stark blue sky and harsh shadows!
Well done! I like no.1 best! And i quite like the foreground detail, i think they add something extra. maybe a bit more of it would have gotten the balance just right? i don't know!!

(my avatar was taken just a little further down the coast at the witterings)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom