What's new

Brilliantly Random

That contrast is sooo hot. Good work!
 
Thanks DGM :)
 
Somehow when I see this picture I can hear the head say "Hey dumb, dumb do you gum, gum"
Ha! I'd never seen or heard that before, youtubed it and surely it will now be stuck in my head lol

Night At The Museum

A classic line!!!

Hmmm I think I need to see this movie again :)
 
I'm totally watching it tonight ;)
 
I watched Night at the Museum last night, I hadn't seen it since the kids were young, glad I did! This shot is my desktop and it made me giggle when I opened the computer, it may effect productivity lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom