BRING IT ON!!!!!!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yquc7k.jpg

I wonder if you are talking to them when you shoot them ;) :)

nice!

your toooooooooooooo good go away

only kidding:lol:

I wonder if you are talking to them when you shoot them ;) :)

nice!

in all honesty I always speak to the wildlife I'm shooting :lol: even when in a portable hide, but I do draw the line at bird watchers hides. Them bird watchers tend to get shirty if you start saying "hello babe" at the Swans, guess they are jealous I'm not saying it to them :lol:

Hey there are some Otters I know by name and they will come if I call them and that really annoys other photographers. One time all I said was hello to Minnie the Otter and she came over to me and this other photographer started giving me dirty looks! I was only be polite to my little friend.

Awesome! That eye just screams out at you! Great shot!!

Amber

LP where are you taking a lot of your shots? Zoos and wildlife parks or are you stalking the wild? What's your prefered lens?

Wow what a great capture. Thanks for the share

PERFECT caption for this one! And another stunning owl shot
gott.gif

cheers

I knew it! ;)

But as long as you do not talk with your lenses, all is ok! :)

Alex that would just be stupid, I have been known to go in to the 'gear' room every now and then to stroke the lenses but that is all

then i guess its not ok, i bet he talks dirty to his lenses.

And the pic rocks :)
Those are the best looking owls ever....really

I never talk dirty as I'm a good boy :bigangel:

LP where are you taking a lot of your shots? Zoos and wildlife parks or are you stalking the wild? What's your prefered lens?

depends what I'm shooting
At lot of them are in Wildlife centres etc but I'm doing more and more truly wild shots, never really had the confidence in myself to try it in the wild

Fave lens...... 70-200 2.8 IS no no no 300mm F2.8 IS no no no both hard to choose as I love them both so much, cost me a ton of money but hey its not like I have anything else in my life :lol:

Wow what a great capture. Thanks for the share

thank you

great capture

cheers

Alex that would just be stupid, I have been known to go in to the 'gear' room every now and then to stroke the lenses but that is all

OK, that I fully understand! Jus I do not have a gear room for myself :(

OK, that I fully understand! Jus I do not have a gear room for myself :(

is that because you leave it all in a big mess under your desk?

Brilliant shot. What an expression he's got.

Dani.

Most reactions

Back