Bring on October!

terri said:
WHOA. :shock: That is a long time away! I hope the job keeps you busy so the time flies fast for you.

Hehe, I get to come home at weekends - it's not like prison, plus depending on where I actually end up,. I'll probably try and get home one night during the week as well. And yes it will keep me busy, it's already doing that preparing for it!

I'd like to point out that i'm doing my first show this weekend.

A photography show. I'm going to take numerous pictures. And post them.

It's definatly time for my sig.vvv

I've got a few small things planned.

I'm getting married on the 15th and going to Costa Rica for 9 days.

I'll start universtity.. on the 3rd Oct. and this is my first year on university!!!

Big Mike said:

ooooo congrats!!!!! :D

I'll be doing a workshop on wedding photography!

Big Mike said:

Tiny things. Hardly worth a mention. ;)

So I guess you did notice this thread title, eh? :lol: Congrats again!

I'm looking forward to it...but boy will I be relieved when it's all said and done with...

I just spent a few hours scanning old photos for the slide show at the wedding...a lot of memories...and some that I just don't remember :drunk:

Hmmm...for me for October...I have a portrait shoot of two little girls, age 1 and 2 1/2....not sure of anything else special though. :)

My fiance starts his lovely new job on the 3rd of October :bounce: and his new boss is taking us on vacation with him and his family to the Oregon Coast :mrgreen: Gotta love october!

Oh yes, and well be finally all moved into our new house come the 1st of October... Better get to cleaning!

Good luck and congrats to all those being affected...and Alison/Aub, still not gonna call your kid Artemis? not even for me? *pulls puppy dog eyes*

Just kidding guys, so pleased for yah :)

Im getting my big Halloween haunt ready for the final weekend in October, in hopes of scaring the pants off of anybody who wants to be scared. Takes me about 4 to 5 days to set up, but I plan all year for this month. Sooo...I will be pretty busy all of October.
I cant wait for December though.

Chiller said:
Im getting my big Halloween haunt ready for the final weekend in October, in hopes of scaring the pants off of anybody who wants to be scared. Takes me about 4 to 5 days to set up, but I plan all year for this month. Sooo...I will be pretty busy all of October.
I cant wait for December though.

I LOVE Halloween! I wish I could come see your haunt!

I have a Job interview *shudder* and that's all really.

Nothing out of the ordinary for me this month.
Congrats for both the weddings going on, all the holidays, jobs, uni, travels, work and everything else everyone's mentioned.

Hey Chris, if you come to Australia you'd be able to drink on your 18th birthday... but because you're in america you have to wait till you're 21. haha. :greenpbl: tee hee hee. ohhh I'm eviil. Gawd I loved my 18th birthday party. It was awesome!

Most reactions

Back