Brits and your beer.

I tell ya, I love a nice tumbler of a good bourbon and water on the rocks. :drool:

pour it on the rocks and leave it there is all you can do with bourbon! :lmao:

sorry ;)

if it's lager then it's best serve freezing cold, because it helps disguise the horrible taste.

Ice on whisk(e)y is sinful

as for warm glasses, i can't see what difference the temperature of one's spectacles would make to the taste of bear

if it's lager then it's best serve freezing cold, because it helps disguise the horrible taste.

Ice on whisk(e)y is sinful

Totally agree here :)

as for warm glasses, i can't see what difference the temperature of one's spectacles would make to the taste of bear

:lmao:

pour it on the rocks and leave it there is all you can do with bourbon! :lmao:

sorry ;)

What kind of whiskey are we talking about here? Scotch whiskey? Irish whiskey? Canadian whiskey? Bourbon whiskey? Tennessee whiskey?

I stick to good bourbons like Maker's Mark and stay the hell away from Scotch and Tennessee whiskeys. They make my nose hairs burn. :lol:

I like my beer at room temp......but I am an Americain what do I know ;)

I'm still waitin for some one to over night me some of this super euro beer everyone is raving about.:D

What kind of whiskey are we talking about here? Scotch whiskey? Irish whiskey? Canadian whiskey? Bourbon whiskey? Tennessee whiskey?

I stick to good bourbons like Maker's Mark and stay the hell away from Scotch and Tennessee whiskeys. They make my nose hairs burn. :lol:

I stick to Scottish malt, and some of the blends.

A girl from Texas once tried hard to convince me of American whiskey, but it did not work ... ;)

A girl from Texas once tried hard to convince me of American whiskey, but it did not work ... ;)

I see your tactical error here, Alex. Never trust someone from Texas! :lol:

from the few beers that I've tasted, I must say that it's gotta be icey cold, or I can't drink it...it tastes bad to me.

Lots of friends say the same thing. Once a beer has been sittnig long enough for it not to feel fridge temperature anymore...it's no good and sits until the morning after lol.

I will admit though, that none of the beer I've tasted has been a "premium" beer.

The "best/most premium?" beer I've probably had was Alexander Keith's, and that's not even anything special lol. You don't exactly get the great stuff when you can't go out and buy it yourself.

Most reactions

Back