Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brittany's coasts are an amazing mix of natural beauty and man-made intervention, famously in the shape of lighthouses. I selected here three of them for you:

X1DII2_00281.jpg

Phare du Petit Minou at sunrise, 1 second exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1DII2_00343.jpg

Phare de Men Ruz at sunrise, 181 seconds exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 45mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1DII1_00822.jpg

Sunset storm at Phare de Pontusval, 6.3 second exposure with Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 30mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

All brilliant but No 2. Simply wow (again).

All really fantastic but that last one...killer GREAT image! So glad to have seen it!

Again I feel I can step into these they are so sharp and detailed. Especially # 3.

All brilliant but No 2. Simply wow (again).

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed them! :)

All really fantastic but that last one...killer GREAT image! So glad to have seen it!

Thank you very much indeed, glad you liked them! :)

Insanely awesome!! I want to live in these pictures!! Great job!

:D Thank you very much, I wouldn't mind living at least a little closer to Brittany myself! :D Glad you enjoyed them!

Again I feel I can step into these they are so sharp and detailed. Especially # 3.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed the 3D feel of these! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:
Insanely awesome!! I want to live in these pictures!! Great job!

What they said, but x2! Gorgeous use of lighting and colors.
#2 nominated for Aug POTM.

Thank you very much for your kinds comment, glad you enjoyed them, and for the POTM nomination, much appreciated indeed! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back