Broken body clock - anybody know how to fix one?

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I should be asleep now, it's 01:16 here. I tried going to sleep but it didn't work. Now drinking warm milk, but not sure it'll work. Only 4:30 hours till the alarm goes off - lovely... :grumpy:

If this continues, I would suggest that somewhere around the 10-11:00 hour, substitue tequila (straight out of the freezer) for the warm milk.

Sounds VERY familiar. I can't make any recommendations, nothing I've tried has ever worked.

Get your mind off it? Distract yourself with something to kkep you from looking at the clock. Sleep may hit you eventually. If it doesn't, it will hit tomorrowbecause you slept so little tonight.

If this continues, I would suggest that somewhere around the 10-11:00 hour, substitue tequila (straight out of the freezer) for the warm milk.

Considering where Chris is at, acquiring said Tequila might be a problem. OTOH, Jack Daniels has helped a little on occasion.

Considering where Chris is at, acquiring said Tequila might be a problem. OTOH, Jack Daniels has helped a little on occasion.

Oh, yeah....right.

Uhmm...errr....ehhhh...

Pick up a technical manual you have no interest in.

Open it up and start reading! I thought that would've been obvious.:D

every night at whatever time you would normally go to sleep give yourself a beaver tranquilizer. works for me

If you go out and take the same picture over and over again for about 5 days, then finally get one you like a little bit, tiredness will come to you my friend.

A lot of people find that melatonin works well to reset body clocks.

Personally, when I have problems with sleeping, I need a few over the counter things to get me to sleep.

Most reactions

Back