What's new

Broken (reprocessed)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another reprocess, this time due to color cast.....

00000_002_2.jpg

Bigger here
 
To me, the color dept, contrasts and composition are spot-on with this image, but the subject matter doesn't move me much.
 
you need to edit the pic so that it looks interesting though
 
you need to edit the pic so that it looks interesting though

I found it quite interesting the fact this is located right in the middle of the city I live in...but I guess that does not translate very well huh......

The color depths and contrasts are all edited with proper tone mapping BTW
 
you need to edit the pic so that it looks interesting though

And an example of how?


I found it quite interesting myself, kinda how mother nature is taking back whats hers. The color is nice, subject is clear..i just might crop off a bit of the left a little.

Great shot!!!
 
And an example of how?


I found it quite interesting myself, kinda how mother nature is taking back whats hers. The color is nice, subject is clear..i just might crop off a bit of the left a little.

Great shot!!!

Thank you :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom