Brotherly Love and the Battle of the Bottle

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok, try and keep up with me here...lmao...These are my two youngest boys - Landon (just turned 2) and Joshua (just turned 1); they are 11 1/2 months apart. We have taken Landon off of the bottle except for bedtime and we are trying to break that as well..easy you say? ha! Not when he sees his baby brother with the bottle!

Setting the scene:

We are all in the living room, enjoying a nice movie. Joshua lays down on the floor with his bottle
bl2.jpg

Landon comes up and wants the bottle from Joshua, but instead of letting Landon bully him, he just decides to let Landon have a little sip:
bl5.jpg

Well Landon does not think that is good enough, so he decides to take the bottle for himself. (Big brother rights? LOL) Total mischeviousness in those eyes!!! LOL
bl3.jpg

Little brother fights back:
bl4.jpg

And regains control! (notice the white knuckles on this kiddo! He AINT lettin go!)
bl1.jpg

:lmao: What a great series. I bet they will laugh about these when they are older. Evelyn is a pacifier thief at daycare. She plucks them out of kids mouths and then sits there like "what do I do with this?" because she doesn't use one :lol: I love seeing your boys :)

Alison said:
:lmao: What a great series. I bet they will laugh about these when they are older. Evelyn is a pacifier thief at daycare. She plucks them out of kids mouths and then sits there like "what do I do with this?" because she doesn't use one :lol: I love seeing your boys :)

How cute is that!! My boys never took pacifiers either, at least not past about 3 months old.
These two, being so close in age are really bonding like I have never seen before...all of my boys are 5 years apart until Joshua, so it is amazing to watch and even more amazing to see how much they look like twins..people ask me all the time if they are!

Boy can I relate to that! My boys are 21 months apart (so not quite as close) but they are best of friends. My oldest has a bit of a bossiness problem (maybe it's the age?) but his brother will always play with him, even when he changes the rules of a game midway through or always takes the better toys. As hard as it was in the beginning with two babies under 2 it so worth it now that they are 5 and almost 7! :D

Most reactions

Back