Brothers

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took 20 images for a friend of the family. The boys are an absolute riot but so flippin cute. We managed farting, mooning, burping, professional arm pit music, and a fist fight. Lol. Shot with an XT2, 35mm f/1.4, custom chrome 2, Nissan i40 flash with home made modifier while contolled manually.

I am open for critique for advancing in knowledge. All shots are straight out of camera JPEG but cropped for printing options.

I have been doing product shooting for her (nail salon), she knows I am not a pro but continues to use me. I thought it was about price but she said, "you are more money" but "reliable".

DSCF3104E.jpg

DSCF3084E.jpg

DSCF3087E.jpg

I love #1 (but take a bit off the top), the stacking shot was well thought out, (but seems to be off color-wise), #3 is a classic portrait (but should be centered).

They look like a handful!!!! Great set, I love them all.

These Are Awesome!!!

That first one is just incredible. Great faces, great ears! But yes, crop from the top - maybe take out that sun flare to move the focus onto the boys? When I scroll down the minute that flare is out of the window the boys pop. Any chance you cropped at the bottom? It feels a bit too high to me. Just my inexpert opinion of course. That 2nd shot is nice but seems so much brighter and lower contrast than the others. Maybe tweak it just a bit in post?

I love the totem pole effect on #2

#1 is my pick for winner. They all 3 have unique and wonderful expressions. The smallest looks very mischievous.

Most reactions

Back