What's new

Brought to you by...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Letter%20F.jpg


c/c welcome if desired. :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Well I thought it was at least amusing. :lol:
 
B&W perhaps? Textures are great. Colors are a bit drab.

Poor choice of letters ... ;)
 
Good call. I don't find that reddish tone the "cool" reddish tone on rusty things. I think black and white might rock...allow for more tone adjust as well.....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Wow, this is awesome--I love it!

oh. haha... well, ok then. That's quite a jump from "totally ignored". :lol: Glad you liked it. :)

Mehh... needs a coat of paint!


:greenpbl:


Nicely captured!

hahah... thanks... yeah just a BIT.

This is actually our neighbor's mailbox, which is kinda funny.

one of the best "F"s I have seen in a long time.

haha... dude. you need to get out more. Or stay in more? :)

Thanks. I could use a good F tonight.

Who couldn't? :)

B&W perhaps? Textures are great. Colors are a bit drab.

Poor choice of letters ... ;)

ha. :) I'll have to play with it b/w... I like the colors, but hey... never know.

Good call. I don't find that reddish tone the "cool" reddish tone on rusty things. I think black and white might rock...allow for more tone adjust as well.....

Yup, will definitely try. Thanks for the comments.

Hmmm, that burnt sienna color on the letters is part of the attraction for me. I don't think I'd like it nearly as well in b&w.

:)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more than I expected. :)
 
I think the image would be more interesting if used as a texture/collage with another shot rather than as a stand-alone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom