What's new

Brown Doorway in Taos Pueblo

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brown Doorway in Taos Pueblo

Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D70
Image Date: 2006:05:25 12:58:14
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 70.0mm (35mm equivalent: 105mm)
Exposure Time: 0.0025 s (1/400)
Aperture: f/6.3
ISO equiv: 200
Exposure Bias: -0.67
White Balance: Manual
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)


12413-20060525SWTaos2_00142-Editcopy.jpg
 
I agree; I think that the texture really makes this picture.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
I liked this because of the dark, mysterious. almost 'hooded' look of the doorway and window.

They may be entrances to the interior but there is no hint of what you will see.
 
Nice detail.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom