What's new

Brown is Beautiful

Pretty good. The upper left looks like it needs more contrast and sharpness.
 
How do you over-saturate brown?! Being that brown is normally my favorite color, I must protest this abomination!

(j/k ofcourse)
 
I like the highkey look and the brown.

Thank you very much Ronlane :D

Pretty good. The upper left looks like it needs more contrast and sharpness.

True; thanks indeed, K :D

How do you over-saturate brown?! Being that brown is normally my favorite color, I must protest this abomination!

(j/k ofcourse)

Hehehe.... i will compensate on another occasion ;) Thank you unpops :D
 
This is Original; please compare :D




Regards :D
 
First one was convert; second was original; next one is "invert"



Please include this also in comparison ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom