What's new

Brown Rice

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i-Rhhb3n7-XL.jpg


D700 | 35mm f/1.8 DX | X-ray light box as side illumination.
Thanks for looking!
 
Thanks weepete.
 
Hey, I did "nails", who am I to judge...:lol:

The only thing I'm not sure of is the right side of your pile. Is there something mixed in?
 
It's a picture of brown rice. What's there to get? ;)

The only thing I'm not sure of is the right side of your pile. Is there something mixed in?

No, just some unfortunate shadow. I was playing with something as a light source. Just felt like posting it for reaction.

Hey, I did "nails", who am I to judge...:lol:

Yup. Just trying things. :)

Thanks for taking the time guys. Much appreciated.
 
Hey, I've been trying some pretty strange things lately too. What the heck, ya never know what will work until you try it. I kinda like it too.
 
I've always toyed around with the idea of shooting a series of food items for framing in my future (hopefully larger) kitchen. Something along the lines of what you've done here. So yeah, I think I definitely do like this as it would be a great starting point.

You could also use an image like this for a "filler pic" im a binder style recipe collection.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom