What's new

brown rock

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_5751_3508.webp
DSC_5751_3508.webp
 
Not sure if these are the same but I like the texture of the water. The overall photo doesn't do much for me but you really froze that water.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Not sure if these are the same but I like the texture of the water. The overall photo doesn't do much for me but you really froze that water.
well,

a. it is upside down, but hey I did that part on purpose.

b. the processing sucks. I thought I had it okay looking at it when I put it up but then I just looked at it again on another screen and this is pretty freakn scary. it is also cropped hard, i had the wrong lens the other day no zoom, figured screw it i would just shoot REAL WIDE and crop hard. so much for that. This one below came out sorta okay, but most of the images are basically crap i took down there.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_5420_3510.webp
    DSC_5420_3510.webp
    252.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
remember that whole thing about using a fixed lens and use your feet for zoom? Total bullshit shooting things like rivers unless you want to wade or swim through. At the minimum plan on getting your feet wet.
 
Now I see what you did. Thanks for explaining. I know about the zooming with a fixed. I have a couple I like and don't mind the moving in or out to get the scene. But in water maybe not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom