Brownie needs a loving home

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Hi,

Wanted - a good owner who's looking for a little bit of history! It's a No.2 Brownie Model F if anyone is interested in making me a modest offer?

It's in excellent condition for it's age, with the leather in perfect condition and the interior spotless. Optics are a little dusty, but otherwise appear fine and there are some small black spots on the metalwork which would probably come off if cleaned. Comes in very tatty original fitted canvas satchel which has done a good job of protecting it in storage where it has been for about 25 years.

All mechanicals appear to be in fine working order, with lens spring looking and feeling like new. I haven't actually taken any pictures with it, but I don't doubt that it would work. I understand that it did work very well and was looked after, actually taken for a professional service(!) by it's previous owner who has since sadly passed away.

It takes 120 roll film and isn't being used enough to justify keeping it. As you probably know, it's a box and it's brown measuring about 6" x 4" x 3".

Here's a picture of an identical camera and bag I found on the net. They normally go for about £20 in this condition, but if you like it, just PM or e-mail me with any offer it's yours for that + agreed postage from London/Kent.

Thanks for reading!

Rob

Attachments

• $96932-1.jpg
    $96932-1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 200
Looks like it'll be about £5 for a standard air-mail small packet. That's $8.65 by today's exchange rate.

PM me if you're interested!

Rob

Most reactions

Back