manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #1 Haven't shared anything up here in a while. I take pics of my daughter's team each year so the coach can hand out pics at the end of the season. (his idea) I got this pic in the set this weekend and I thought it might be share-worthy. Thoughts?
Haven't shared anything up here in a while. I take pics of my daughter's team each year so the coach can hand out pics at the end of the season. (his idea) I got this pic in the set this weekend and I thought it might be share-worthy. Thoughts?
BanditPhotographyNW No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 13, 2013 Messages 313 Reaction score 85 Location Vancouver, Wa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 #2 Great shot...proceeding to blow my vuvuzela in 3....2....1....
nola.ron No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 255 Reaction score 50 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2013 #3 Love it. Perfect timing
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Thanks, guys!
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Baby bump.
amolitor TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 6,320 Reaction score 2,131 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 28, 2013 Banned #6 Does "blow my vuvuzela" mean the same thing for girl's soccer as it does for mens?