Bryan Adams photography

tedE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
didn't know where to post this but anyway. i joined this bryan adams contest to win a signed guitar (i really just want the guitar) and since signing up to it have kind of learned things about bryan adams. he's a photographer . . .. . and quite good. anyone seen any of it? if not, you should check it out. . it's got a canadian theme to it. let me know.

actually i have seen some of it. it's all like canadian icons or something right? anyway the swimmer ones look fabulous. eerie yet very beautiful. (odd combination of words but it works)

His stuff is cool eh? I saw a special on his photography on TV eh, and I was impressed eh? He really uses the light well. :thumbup::thumbup:

His stuff is cool eh? I saw a special on his photography on TV eh, and I was impressed eh? He really uses the light well. :thumbup::thumbup:

hahah. can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. . . i do like it though.

don't get me wrong though, i am well aware that his music is another story.

hahah. can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. . . i do like it though.

don't get me wrong though, i am well aware that his music is another story.
No man..Im Canadian..:lol::lol: Just havin a laugh.

i dig the headstones quote by the way. (i think i told you that before though) thought i was the only remaining fan! anyway.

i dig the headstones quote by the way. (i think i told you that before though) thought i was the only remaining fan! anyway.

I just love music. I was surprised at the vid for that song. I was expecting something more along the lines of the Ramones Pet Semetery song. :er: BTW... I do like Bryan Adams music(more the old then the lovey stuff), and his photography.

Most reactions

Back