bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2014 Banned #16 I like two and like the shading on three. What a creative mind you have!
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2014 #17 Congrats on both nice pics and the quitting business. I like the crispness of #2, but the dreaminess of #1 draws me in - a little different from what I see in most bubble photography.
Congrats on both nice pics and the quitting business. I like the crispness of #2, but the dreaminess of #1 draws me in - a little different from what I see in most bubble photography.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #18 PixelRabbit said: Thanks Mish Ooooo! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I have a few more ideas to try out so chop chop lol Click to expand... Huge fail today, rabbit!! BUT, I did pick up the camera so that is at least a little rewarding. hehe Thanks for getting the juices flowing!
PixelRabbit said: Thanks Mish Ooooo! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I have a few more ideas to try out so chop chop lol Click to expand... Huge fail today, rabbit!! BUT, I did pick up the camera so that is at least a little rewarding. hehe Thanks for getting the juices flowing!
G Garvey TPF Noob! Joined Aug 13, 2013 Messages 30 Reaction score 11 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2014 #19 Surprisingly beautiful photos from so simple a subject! Great photos, and great work on quitting smoking!
Surprisingly beautiful photos from so simple a subject! Great photos, and great work on quitting smoking!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Thanks so much all! Mish, excellent! Now that it's flowing I have zero doubt you will come up with something stunning
Thanks so much all! Mish, excellent! Now that it's flowing I have zero doubt you will come up with something stunning