Bubble Machine Fun before nap time! (C&C if you want)

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, we went out on the balcony this morning and had fun with the bubble machine. This is what I got out of it. Hard to get close enough to him without getting bubble gunk on the lens, but we had a blast. :)

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

#2 is my fav. I like #3 but it would have been great if that bubble wasnt covering his forehead.

Background is not so great, but understood it's your balcony.

I like #2 though, good focus.

I like 2 but would have cropped it closer:

981192124_wboia-XL.jpg

Cute pictures - I like #2 and #3 the most out of this bunch.

#2 looks like he's conducting the bubbles

and

#3 looks like he's baby superman with his chest puffed out - and I kinda don't mind the OOF bubble in front of his face, it adds visual interest for me and has a cool light bending.

I would have chosen a better background than a cast iron balcony, but w/e.

They are cute!
They all look sort of blurry to me?
What settings did you use?
I think your shutter speed is too slow for children, when I shoot my kids I have to go up to literally 1/500th to stop that motion blur.

I think these need to be darkened, using the curves tool...the bubbles do not stand out well enough...with a little bit of the proper adjustment of the curves, the bobbles would really look 3-D.

I think so, but who knows, I might need my eyes checked.

Maybe not though.... Does anyone else think they look blurry? (Other than the motion blur of the bubbles?)

maybe not blurry as is real noticable but in the first one it seems like the focus is on the brick wall....
the second it looks crisp in focus on the sleeve and in the 3rd I can't really tell where the sharp focus is.

Wow, I'm sorry, I don't see any part of the wall in #1 that looks in focus.... :(

I dunno. I guess I'll just try again ( I would anyway). Maybe I'll eventually get something. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back