TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1157439778_gMbxP-M.jpg

1157444367_LLSBH-M.jpg

1157441509_z7enL-M.jpg

1157442981_DMjFZ-M.jpg

#3 & #4 are the same image, with a clarity adjustment.

I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks!

Wow, these are amazing. Did you do any editing? and what type of camera are you using

I am curious as to the setup....not sure if you ate a bunch of crayons and this was in the porcelain throne or what? Kinda neat, I think more can come out of it though, macro of the bubbles and the refracted colors maybe.

Wow, these are amazing. Did you do any editing? and what type of camera are you using

Editing was a levels adjustment, and a slight increase in saturation.

Nikon D90.

I am curious as to the setup....not sure if you ate a bunch of crayons and this was in the porcelain throne or what? Kinda neat, I think more can come out of it though, macro of the bubbles and the refracted colors maybe.

Actually this is a mostly clear bouncy ball that I bought in Pigeon Forge back in Oct. It is full of a clear liquid, and glitter. The ball itself, is mostly clear, with some colored swirls.

There really wasn't much of a set-up, as I had planned to go for another look. But as sometimes happens, I had a happy accident :)

I was using the 18-105 kit lens with an extension tube. I simply shook the ball to get the glitter moving. Since there is a very small amount of air inside the ball, when it is shaken rather hard, the one large bubble breaks up into all these small ones.
I had the ball near a sunlit window when I snapped the shot.

The only editing I did was levels and an increase in saturation.

I might try cropping a small portion of the bubbles.

And now that I've seen what this will do, I'm thinking....an off camera flash, tripod & remote, another extension tube to get even closer...

These are amazing...could you kindly give us a picture of what your setup looks like? If you haven't taken it down yet....1 and 3 are my favourite. Wow.

Most reactions

Back