Bubbles

Prashanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures and I'm looking for some criticism. Thanks!

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

Wow, cool idea. i like the last one a lot. but behind the bubble the line looks almost artificial...

Thanks both of you.

DRoberts: I went back to the original picture and fixed it. Thanks. :)

Sony DSC-W35? Lot of noise in the background and the second image seems to suffer from a little camera shake.

Sony DSC-W35? Lot of noise in the background and the second image seems to suffer from a little camera shake.
Yeah... unfortunately I'm unable to purchase more film and develop it for my SLR at this time, so I had to use my digital camera. :( Is it that noticeable that I'm using a digital camera?

Last edited:
Is it that noticeable that I'm using a digital camera?
I checked the exif data and saw you shot these with the Sony DSC-W35. But even without checking the exif I guessed you used a point-and-shoot because of the amount of noise in the background. Pictures taken with a P&S cameras have a lot more noise compared to pictures taken with a DSLR.

I checked the exif data and saw you shot these with the Sony DSC-W35. But even without checking the exif I guessed you used a point-and-shoot because of the amount of noise in the background. Pictures taken with a P&S cameras have a lot more noise compared to pictures taken with a DSLR.
Oh okay, thanks. :)

Most reactions

Back