What's new

Bubbles?

gribur

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
First image posted, having some fun, have never posted a picture for advice or comments before. I am hoping to see how others view the same image as well as hear from some seasoned photographers. Thank you for your input everyone.

Bubbles_zps26fc6cdc.jpg
 
I think this may be in the wrong thread, please feel free to move it if it is, I did not notice the other possible threads.
 
everything looks really yellow and orange.
i dont know what it is or how to compensate but it all depends how i look at my monitor. it is really hard to tell as if i look from even the slightest different angle, everything , shadows, color etc. changes.
 
A lot of people talk about calibrating monitors here, I haven't done it to mine yet, but maybe it would be a good idea to you. I'd just google search it, the tips for calibrating them yourself look pretty simple.

It's weird that it would change so much if you barely move, do you have a screen protector or something over it? I have a security screen protector for my work computer, I know it does that for shadows & brightness, but never anythign with color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom