J jamagica TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2010 #1 couldn't get this to look very good..but i likey
J jamagica TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 thoughts?:
Photoartomation No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 187 Reaction score 167 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 8, 2010 #3 fantasy art!! cool!!!
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #4 Neat
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #5 At first, I didn't like the graininess of the background, but as I look at it more, I notice how the bubble is so ungrainy, and the contrast of grainy and ungrainy isn't something I see often, so I like it.
At first, I didn't like the graininess of the background, but as I look at it more, I notice how the bubble is so ungrainy, and the contrast of grainy and ungrainy isn't something I see often, so I like it.