Buddy and Lil' Bit.... (2 for C&C)

I think you should ask for cc on anything you want. Not only images that are with thousands of dollars worth of equipment.
For the next time, I would suggest going outside, yes I know it was 10pm, but I think in most pictures you take that is the advice we all give you. Go outside and run free, then take pictures.
The one of the close up scares me, it took me a minute to realize he/she was chewing on something and not just glaring teeth!
I think if you are going to expand your ability you really need to open yourself to outdoor situations and realize there is only so much you can do indoors with a pop up flash.

Right. Fortunately my mom wanted pics of her dogs, isn't a photographer, and liked them.

Well then they ARE GREAT shots :thumbup: . The best photos in the world are the ones that YOU enjoy taking. This is for the most part enjoying what your doing. The shots are very nice, I am sure your Mom loves them

Well not the my opinion Matters but i love them like you said they are more less quick snapshots but with wayyy better quality then normal snap shots i love that you caught the light in there eyes also i love lil bits expression well both of theres really doxy really use there eyebrows alot and you got some cute expersions , i personally dont think you should ever leave your camera in your bag ,,, the only bad shot is the one not taken..... also you Moms doxys are adorable

Most reactions

New Topics

Back