Budget flashgun and trigger set?

sbackburn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I am looking for a BUDGET flashgun and trigger set for my Nikon D610. I know you get what you pay for but for my first flashgun and trigger set I don't want to spend a fortune, just looking for something to have a play around with and get some experience with flash lighting ect!

For triggers I recommend the 622 series from Yongnuo
The 622N-TX, and 622N triggers. They support TTL and a few other advanced things.
Under that you can get the 622s without the TX controller, under that the 603 triggers.

As for flashes, once again the Yongnuos, but all depending upon how much you want to spend, if you want TTL, etc.

I have used yongnuo 622n triggers and yongnuo 568ex flashes for a few years now and have loved them. The 568ex flashes support ttl and hss.

I use the 560 version and like it its less budget ( cheaper) than the budget.

Some tutorials recomment to start manual which is why I choose the 560s. Scratch that I did it cause Im poor.

As haas been said above. Go with the Yongnuo's I have the triggers, the 600ex, the 565, and a couple of canon 550 EX's they all work together perfectly. I am sure the Nikon versions will be just as good.

Most reactions

Back