What's new

Buenos Aires At Night!

Someone has something to say about these photos? Although it is a bad thing!?
 
fun shot i dont know may be its missing something focal point is the blue light maybe i wish there was more of something else
 
I like it, tho I think it would look better if the bright area on the left (and the cell tower) was cropped off. It creates a second area of interest that distracts from the rest of the image.
 
I think both bright side is meant for a frame that make the focal point at centre..great photo ..the cloud look fantastic ...
 
Wow!, you definitely caught that this is a jam packed place. I would actually love to see this same scene in daylight with a big blue sky, for a night shot the sky you captured is quite nice.
 
Kind of dull for a skyline, I'm afraid.
 
The sky is splitting the pic, I may have got more city/less sky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom