What's new

Buffalo Point Aurora

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know it's getting boring, but here's one more aurora shot.


p295860650-4.jpg
 
This is the best aurora from you so far ... i am magnetized !!!!
 
Beautiful image, Invisible!

I don't think the northern lights ever get boring, unless a person happens to lives far enough north to see them all the time.
 
I'm "green" with envy. Well done. Again. :mrgreen:
 
I don't think the northern lights ever get boring, unless a person happens to lives far enough north to see them all the time.
I was having this same conversation with a gallerist yesterday. An art shop in a summer resort area where auroras do show up won't sell a single aurora photo, while one in the big city can't stop selling them.

Thanks all for the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom