Bugs In The Garden

anuragbhateja

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found them today :D C/C Invited

Found these bugs in my garden today. This is really hard to click them as they fly very frequently. I dont know what exactly is this. :D

Well this is a wasp which was i think enjoying sun bath. :p

Found this bug sitting very quitly. All three bugs give a chance to shoot them :D

Nice shots I think. You might try some from a lower angle instead of drirectly from above. Get the "face" in the shot if you can.

Nice shots I think. You might try some from a lower angle instead of drirectly from above. Get the "face" in the shot if you can.

I hve tried a lot for tht and will keep on trying :) Thx fo appriciation :)

Well I don’t want to comment on this. Few days back I posted a pic in which and was eating a bee which can be find here www.flickr.com/photos/anuragbhateja/2014812599/ and this is totally different hing where spider is eating the ant. Now while clicking this snap i was thinking about the different sides of the world. I felt like everyone is born to eat and to be eaten :p

This is another fly which was sitting on a plant. Clicked to o her shots but like this one more.

I found this house fly sitting on a towel outside in the garden. I was stanfing thee for 10 minutes waiting so that any one of h flies let me click a photo and atlast this give me a chance. This was I think 12th fly on which I tried to click one. May be she was not camera shy lolz.

Bumping with a spider...

Found this spider crawlling on the wall. OOO quite small it is :D

is this a bump??? Yes it is :d come on comment plz!!!

Your macro shots are great...enjoyed viewing them...I too like to chase bugs,bees etc round the garden...just sometimes they pose for a few seconds!!!!

Patricia.............:)

Your macro shots are great...enjoyed viewing them...I too like to chase bugs,bees etc round the garden...just sometimes they pose for a few seconds!!!!

Patricia.............:)

Hehe I can understand. This is kinda very hard to ge them...

can you warn me if im going to open a thread with spiders in them? even pictures of spiders give me the willies...

in the first picture, his wing is out of focus. it bothers me... excellent macro shots though!

can you warn me if im going to open a thread with spiders in them? even pictures of spiders give me the willies...

in the first picture, his wing is out of focus. it bothers me... excellent macro shots though!

Oops sory for scaring you...

Ya I know about out of focus thing but what u say for a stater :D

Thanks for replying and appriciation

PS: can u gve me your flickr ID?

Oops sory for scaring you...

Ya I know about out of focus thing but what u say for a stater :D

Thanks for replying and appriciation

PS: can u gve me your flickr ID?
i dont have a flickr ID. im in the process of getting my brother's old camera up and running again and then ill start taking more pictures other than what i have taken with my digital camera.

i dont have a flickr ID. im in the process of getting my brother's old camera up and running again and then ill start taking more pictures other than what i have taken with my digital camera.

Will love to see your work :) any other link? Make a flickr ID. Yahoo ID is used there. Its good place to share pics.

Will love to see your work :) any other link? Make a flickr ID. Yahoo ID is used there. Its good place to share pics.
you make a girl blush :embarrassed:

im sure though that my pictures won't be any good. im a newbie to photography and im starting old school. minolta x-370!

you make a girl blush :embarrassed:

im sure though that my pictures won't be any good. im a newbie to photography and im starting old school. minolta x-370!

Even I am a newbie!!! Its just 2 months I hve started capturing pics seriously. But mind it you HAVE A CLASSIC CAM IN YOUR SHELF LUCKY YOU. Now a days such cams are almost no see regularly!!!! Take my words... keep it for few more years and then sell it over eBAY ;) you will love the money cming in :p

Most reactions

Back