Bugs In The Garden

Even I am a newbie!!! Its just 2 months I hve started capturing pics seriously. But mind it you HAVE A CLASSIC CAM IN YOUR SHELF LUCKY YOU. Now a days such cams are almost no see regularly!!!! Take my words... keep it for few more years and then sell it over eBAY ;) you will love the money cming in :p
LOL! i couldn't sell my brother's camera! but i am excited to have a vintage camera. and its in good shape. im going to buy a bag for it soon. and i need to look into lenses that are compatible with it. some point soon ill post about it in one of the other forums. but im excited to start taking pictures. on my list of things to do today are buy batteries for the flash and film with different ISOs so i can learn what i like and dislike. it should be interesting to say the least...

LOL! i couldn't sell my brother's camera! but i am excited to have a vintage camera. and its in good shape. im going to buy a bag for it soon. and i need to look into lenses that are compatible with it. some point soon ill post about it in one of the other forums. but im excited to start taking pictures. on my list of things to do today are buy batteries for the flash and film with different ISOs so i can learn what i like and dislike. it should be interesting to say the least...

Give your brother some tip from what u get by selling it :p anyways its good u alo wnt to learn. Hoping tht you will soon get yourself a very good Digi cam on say chrismas or nw yr. Best of luck :)

This is the smallest spider I have ever encountered. One ne sight it looked like a tread on the spider wool but when I clicked a macro shot of it was amazd to see the size of it. It is hardly 3-4 mm!!!!

Found this bee gathering nector from flowers. I was seeking for this scene from last many days. Atlast got It!!!!

Most reactions

Back