Park333.jpg

Park334.jpg

Park335.jpg

Park336.jpg

Park337.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

kewlio :thumbup:

I've seen your work ever since I've been here and I'm always impressed, even more so now that I've started with macro. I just don't seem to be able to nail the focus like you or get the depth of field that you get.

Guess I need more practice ;)

I've seen your work ever since I've been here and I'm always impressed, even more so now that I've started with macro. I just don't seem to be able to nail the focus like you or get the depth of field that you get.

^^ +1

Impressive and inspirational work as always DoeNoe!

Great shots!! What was your setup? Ive been trying to get some dragonflys for a while now but never can get them setting still! The only insects I can usually find are grasshoppers.

These are sooooo good!
Very impressive :)

Really like 2, 4, 5, 8. Do you ever get a bad shot?!

Daan, excellent work.

I don't think I can add much to what's already been said...great lighting, dead on focus, and good DOF....:thumbup:

0_0
Beautiful - everything about it...

Thanks for the kind words everyone :D

Practice is pretty much everything you need. Sitting still and not forget to breath is the hardest part. But with some practice you can sit pretty still and get some nice shots :)

Great shots!! What was your setup? Ive been trying to get some dragonflys for a while now but never can get them setting still! The only insects I can usually find are grasshoppers.
I shot these with a Canon 50D with a Speedlite 430EX on it and a Sigma 105 2.8 macro. Usually i use a Lumiquest softbox on the flash, but these were shot with a normal difuser. Settings: ISO100, 1/200 or 1/250 and the aperture between F13 and F16.
Really like 2, 4, 5, 8. Do you ever get a bad shot?!
Yes, i get loads of bad shots, but i just dont post em here :)

Waoooo! I don't think not even I can shoot but also I can see such nice Pics in the near future ...:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back