Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
346312880_DKzaZ-L.jpg

I think I like the processing from your other posting better. There is greater tonal range in the other images.

thanks for commenting guys....yes it is a bit middle grey, I should do some more work to it....I really like the comp and thought the available blacks were enough to carry the image. I did try some selections to darken the sky but wasn't happy with the results.

Would the burn tool set on Shadows, and gently painted along the corn increase the grain excessively?

If I may ask, how did you get the sky darker in the first and third images in your other post of the same subject?

Would the burn tool set on Shadows, and gently painted along the corn increase the grain excessively?

If I may ask, how did you get the sky darker in the first and third images in your other post of the same subject?

John I did try that and it did increase the noise significantly....the other shots, one was an HDR and the other a darker exposure....I'm going to try processing the RAW file again and see how it goes.....re-processed and replaced!

Last edited:
Wow!

What a difference!

thanks John, I have no idea now why I processed it like before....a mystery, although I was reading a tutorial on RAW processing and this matter was discussed. The fact is sometimes we process differently than others....reason unknown lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back