What's new

Building Collage

andrew99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
672
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took quite a few photos of a new Soccer Centre near here, it's quite an amazing building. Anyway, since I had so many I thought it would be cool to make a collage instead of showing a bunch of images. I chose all night shots for this. It turned out to be a bit of work in Photoshop, but I think it was worth it! Any comments and criticism welcome!


2417624406_c460c7a882_b.jpg
 
Nice collage! That building looks really modern and really nice. I really like the colors.

It also looks like they have hardwood floors on the ceiling.:)
 
+1

Nice work. Collages, albeit frustrating at times, are so much fun to make! I love the little shot you incorporated into the middle. Your shots of the building are very nice as well. Great colors!
 
Beautiful

Good job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom