Building in the light.

AdrienVillez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok guys. My first post wasnt great so I decided to give another try with this one.
Waiting for your comments and review! let me know! thank you!

$IMG_3775.JPG

I like the use of patterns and leading lines in this.. and I think the flare off the glass works being repeated as well. Seems like the shot could be warmed up a bit, the tones look a bit cool on the side of the building. Might also give this one a try as a B&W.

Much nicer... I think Josh's suggestion of B&W might do well...

Much nicer than your other building.

Thanks guys! This shot is from last year, when I used to do photography without any photoshop (because I always try to have the best picture as possible and also.... because I never put my hand on photoshop at this time :lol:)

for the flare, I remember, when I passed in front of the building, I saw the sun repeating itself into every single windows... I took a few step back and I was happy!

let me change that then! (I wasnt shooting in RAW yet, so... if I play too much with the colors, Ill make it horrible)

$IMG_3775.jpg

Nice.. I do like the B&W better for this shot.

The sun glares are nice, and make a nice focal point in the image. It feels just a little off to me and I think it is because the focal point of the sun spots is about in the middle of the frame. One place where rule of thirds would have worked a little better.

The sun glares are nice, and make a nice focal point in the image. It feels just a little off to me and I think it is because the focal point of the sun spots is about in the middle of the frame. One place where rule of thirds would have worked a little better.

So Deeky, maybe just one Sun reflection instead of a repetition through the picture?

So Deeky, maybe just one Sun reflection instead of a repetition through the picture?

No, the repetition of the glare needs to be there to match the repetition of the building. You could either crop the photo to put the glares on the line of thirds (like Shooter's link shows), or when shooting move the camera so that the glare is composed on one of the thirds. Basically, aim the camera a little higher or lower. Or do like I do and take a couple of each to see which I like better later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back